Who: The Ambassador Program for those individuals either inside or outside of the industry, who actively promote and refer travel business, including and not limited to Romance including Destination Wedding and Honeymoon, Family, Luxury, Adventure and Corporate Travel Clients to Boutique Travel Services.
Benefit: Rest assured that you’re referring your friends, family, clients to a leading travel agency in Canada, and their travel needs are put in the best hands possible with our team. Our TICO Certified Travel Counsellors and Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Experts will recommend, quote and book your referrals’ travel needs including Destination Wedding and Honeymoon packages, accommodation, airfare, airport transfers, tours, car rentals, travel insurance and more.
Reciprocal Referral: By referring our travel services, we will refer your services to our customers so it is a win-win for all!
Referral Bonus: 10% of total Gross Profit Boutique Travel Services Earns from our Travel Suppliers and Partners will be paid to you for any closed travel bookings (Groups, FIT, Weddings, Leisure, Corp, Luxury etc). Bonuses will be paid after travel and once the agency is in receipt of the funds.
Terms and Conditions:
– Referral must be referred to the agency, not to an agent.
– The agent in charge of managing the reservation will be at the discretion of the agency.
– Referrals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– A minimum of $10K Gross Profit in travel bookings is required per calendar year to be an Ambassador. This must be fulfilled prior to the first pay-out.
– Ambassadors are not considered employees or Independent Contractors. They cannot provide advice on, nor book travel as per TICO regulations.